Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Chemo Day

The following was typed on my laptop and then transferred here when I got time.

September 13, 2006 12:45 pm

Another day away from home. Today is my mother-in-law’s second chemo treatment so here we sit in the new cancer building.

Last night I suffered through the Big Brother finale. That is the perfect example of why I gave up reality television. The producers of such shows put some of the most annoying personality types together and people actually flock to watch them act like idiots. Kaysar was the only reason I watched this years Big Brother to begin with. At least we enjoyed Rockstar Supernova afterwards. I just hope they don’t choose Lucas to front their band. I don’t care for his voice and would not bother to buy their CD if it was him I had to listen to. I’m still pulling for Toby but would be just as happy with Dilana. That woman can sing anything!

Before the live shows started I did some catching up with Nightstalker and SG-1 from the Sci-fi channel. I watched Nightstalker when it was on the first time and was disappointed that it was cancelled. I have been an avid watcher of the Stargate shows for a few years now. I was disappointed when Richard Dean Anderson left the show, but thrilled with his replacement. Ben Browder is one of my favorites and I loved him in Farscape.

I got back into my novel today while my MIL gets her treatment. I finished Chapter 7 and am working on another chapter. They both involve the heroine, so I would like to do one in between with the hero. Well, I better get back to work while my battery is still working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home