Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back to work week

September 19, 2006 7:30 am

This is the first week in months that we have no outside appointments to go anywhere. It is heaven. I started my work week off great. Yesterday I finished three chapters of my novel, which is my goal four days a week. I’m in the middle of what I call my ‘puzzle’ rewrite. I took all my written chapters and scenes, printed them out and put them in chronological order. Now I am connecting the scenes to flow together into chapters. I have ten chapters completed as of yesterday and am set to do my goal of three more today.

We went to my parents’ house yesterday afternoon so hubby could do a little plumbing work for them. He had a special helper, our one and a half year old niece Gracie. She is such a sweetheart. We stayed for dinner and had a deep conversation on religion and theology afterwards with my dad and sister-in-law. Then last night was the beginning of the big television week, a lot of the new shows start this week. We only watched one new one, because FOX’s Prison Break and Vanished have been on for a few weeks and they are both keepers for me. We watched Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and hubby decided it wasn’t for him so that goes into the ‘me only’ column of TV shows. I liked it well enough to keep watching for now, but from now on I will tape it and watch CSI Miami instead. I haven’t seen last night’s episode of CSI-M, but will get to it as soon as I can. All the CSI’s are on my to watch list, hubby only likes the original.

Well, I’ve had my first cup of tea and am ready to get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home