Saturday, September 23, 2006

Writing Goals

Well, I did not reach my writing goal of 12 chapters this week. I did manage to rewite 8 though and am quite proud of that. This was the first week in months that was not filled with doctor visits for either people or pets so I was able to dig in and work regularly. What an amazing feeling that was. My stack of printed scenes did go down slightly and I even put a new one in. This weekend I am scheduled to work on my historical novel tentatively titled, Charlie. I should probably fit in a little housecleaning before things get too bad.

I will not set such lofty goals for next week as one day is slated for 'on the road again' with 2 doctor appts for hubby. I wish I didn't get car sick, I could write while we travel since it is a 2 hour trip one way. But I am determined to finish this novel by the end of the year, or die trying among a mountain of dirty dishes, laundry, and pet hair.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Iloook fowrad to all of your ... comments. :)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home