Monday, November 20, 2006

Special Sunday

I try to keep Sunday open for a 'me' day and this week I was successful. No tv, no computer, only a nice pot of Irish Breakfast tea and my stack of reading. My only distraction was the usual taking care of the greyhounds, but they were well behaved yesterday and took a lot of naps. Spending a day in this manner gets me ready for the week ahead. I took notes on ideas that came about from my reading, I even received an idea for the short story I'm working on from a dream I had the night before. It's important to take a day now and then to slow your thoughts and enjoy reading. The benefits are numerous.

Unfortunately, my writing week will not be very productive because of family dinners, dr appts and the Thanksgiving holiday. I will get in what I can and plan to work harder next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home