Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back to square one

Well, I new better, here we are again back to the same problem Alan started with. He is recovering from his surgery, but his original problem is back now on his left side. I can't believe they can't figure out what is wrong. We are ready to change hospitals now, no more surgeries from this doc. At least I am still writing regularly and now that we are currently not visiting doctors every week or so, I'm getting more done. I am venturing out into trying articles and essays in addition to working on my novel. I also raided my mother's closet and emptied her out of jigsaw puzzles, there have to be 50 or more. That is my evening down time, jigsaw puzzles and reruns of This Old House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home