Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving Day

I just had one of the best Thanksgiving celebrations yesterday. One of my friends from our writer's group was in Pennsylvania yesterday for business reasons and she and her husband stopped by my parents house to share our Thanksgiving dinner. It was so wonderful!! Our group is a snail mail/e-mail group stretched across the country. We currently have 10 members and I have been lucky enough to meet two of them this year. KC and her husband Brad are from Texas and it was great to meet them both and share the holiday together. We were all ready great friends and now that we have met in person with our husbands and my parents I feel so much closer to them both. KC and Brad will be great friends to me and Alan for life. Thanks for taking the time to stop and share Thanksgiving with us. Hope to see you again someday in Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home