Monday, November 27, 2006

Another Week

Wow!! There wasn't a day last week that I didn't have to get in my car and go somewhere, except Saturday. For someone who relishes staying home the last nine months have been foreign to me. At least most of the days last week were enjoyable outings. I'm still checking all my calendars and racking my brain to make sure we have no appointments this week. I can't remember the last time we had an empty week. Of course the greys are out of cookies and the cats need food and litter, we opened our last loaf of bread so a trip to the store is looming in my near future. That is so much better than those dreaded doctor appointments. We have another of those coming up the following week. But one week at a time.

Hopefully I will be able to get back to working on my novel, The Looking Glass, this week before the next week brings my writer's group work to the top of my list.

Last night I watched two of the recent episodes of Vanished on myspace.com, since they have pulled the show from television. My tv schedule is getting smaller and smaller with the cancelations of Smith, Kidnapped, Vanished, Runaway and I chose to drop Ugly Betty. At least that gives me more time to devote to catching up reading. Well I need to get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home