Thursday, December 06, 2007

Family Poet

I want to share with you a poem written for my niece's birthday party invitation by her mother.


She was a performer from the start,
From the very beginning she melted our hearts.
She loves to sing and dance,
She'll preform any time she gets the chance.
She loves her kitties, her blankie and lollipops too,
She loves to go shopping, especially for shoes.
She loves fairy tales, the stars and finding the moon,
She's getting bigger everyday and growing up too soon.
She loves putting on a show in a fancy dress,
She's our very own little princess.
Let's celebrate together, You're invited to be
A part of this special day as
Grace Catherine turns 3 !!
For those who know Gracie, this captures her perfectly. Reading the invitation brought a smile to my face. My sister-in-law's poetry was a pleasant surprise. I had no idea she had it in her. Way to go Nikki!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home