Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Writing Marathon

I don't know why, but I woke up yesterday with a renewed desire to be productive. It may have just been the last of my hormones calming down for another month, or maybe the effects of my new walking schedule. Either way I am rolling with it and going to keep doin' what I'm doin'. I have walked now 4 days in a row and thanks to the greys I'm not likely to miss a day.
My productivity with writing has been small, but consistent. There is more to writing than the actual act itself and I am working towards a friendlier writing environment with the hopes of more productivity. Yesterday I finished a long over due critique, started cleaning out the inbox (again) and did some mailing for the Word by Word Writer's Society.
I have also stepped it up a bit on my blogs, I have dedicated my Yahoo 360 to Greyhounds and Gardening and this one to my writing. And then there is my alter-ego over on http://www.onelonelyviewer.blogspot.com that handles my television viewing and opinions. I am hoping to do a better job all around as far as my work goes and so far, so good.
I am toying with the idea of jumping into the November NaNoWritMo next month. We'll see how that goes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home