Tuesday, January 30, 2007

30 Days

With everything that has bombarded me in the last year, I have been concentrating on maintaining a level of mental health that kept me a functioning human being. I have neglected my physical health and I notice this because there are areas of my body that are spreading and drooping, not something I ever wanted. So I have switched my focus for 30 days. I will do some sort of exercise/workout everyday for, you guessed it, 30 days. I know from past experience that being physically active helps me in many ways, so I'm hoping after the 30 days I will find myself more mentally balanced and physically healthier. I have put no particular goals on myself besides the 30 days of activity, no time limits or weight loss etc. I have always found that physical activity improves my creativity with my writing and since I currently have a good writing everyday schedule going, this can only get better. My vast collection of workout vidoes will keep my from getting bored by doing the same routine everyday.

I started today with an episode from FitTV that involved yoga with weights. Yoga always makes me feel good and doesn't put too much stress on my body. Day one down, 29 more to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home