Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Jericho

Thank goodness there are intelligent people watching television. The choices for good entertainment in prime time television are dwindling with all the new reality shows that have oozed out of the woodwork. When I heard that a group of viewers had managed to get CBS to take a second chance with Jericho I was thrilled to say the least. Hopefully they have learned a lesson and will do away with all the winter hiatus' that make the shows disappear over the months of November and December. I would prefer to watch them beginning in January all the way through like they do at FOX for the show 24. As far as the Neilsen ratings go, how on earth can they be very accurate? I would like to know. I watch a large number of dramas on TV, and most of them I record on my 3 VCR's to watch at my own convience. Last season they cancelled some good entertaining shows way too soon, Kidnapped for one, and they continue to show more and more reality drivel. How many times do you want to watch certain personality types go at each other like junior high children. (I can see that next door with my adult neighbors, whole other twilight zone) Back to the good news, Jericho's second chance at life. Watch this show, you will not be disappointed. It is entertaining while at the same time an intelligent look at 'what if'. If you missed the first season, go online at cbs.com or look at your television listings this summer, they are supposed to show some of the reruns. Thanks to all the viewers of the show that sent the e-mails, phone calls and nuts to CBS.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home