Monday, November 05, 2007

Too Busy Writing?

I have been so busy writing, I haven't had time to blog!! Can you believe it? It is surprisingly true. On day 2 of NaNo I managed to get 2019 words and then on day 3 my expectations were not so high. Falling on a Saturday and knowing I don't spend enough time writing on the weekends I hoped to reach the halfway goal of 1000 words for each day of the weekend. Well Saturday surprised me with 1403. I even managed to accomplish some Domestic Goddess duties as well. Then Sunday became a day of relaxation for hubby and I. So alas no writing happened, instead I fulfilled my addiction of playing Mahjong while catching up with television and laundry. Of course the time change did not help me on Sunday as I woke up at 3 am unable to go back to sleep. Slept for a couple hours later in the morning and just decided to fudge the whole day and start new on Monday. So here I am ready to go!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home