Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas

The holidays are almost upon us and as usual I am not ready. But no stresses here. The shopping is done, the baking is started and the tree and decorations are out of the attic, but still in the boxes. With all of the activity I have had to put writing on the back burner. I've had a pretty big set back with my current never-ending novel project, but I do have some other ideas moving toward the top of the list and look forward to digging in after the first of the year.

I have lots to celebrate this holiday season. With the husband back to work and doing well, life has improved drastically from last Christmas. We survived so much in these last twenty months, but we did it together with the love and support of family and friends.

We are both looking forward to what 2008 will bring for us and plan to enjoy every moment to the fullest.

So Merry Christmas to all our family and friends!! Enjoy the season and don't stress over the details.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home