Monday, December 31, 2007

Moments of Inspiration

He came to her in a dream as vividly as if he stood before her. Even though his face was the only familiar sight, she knew deep in her heart what the rest of him could bring. The sound of his voice as he whispered in her ear, the touch of his lips as they grazed her skin, the feel of his warmth as he held her close would ignite the small flame that burned deep within her. And when that moment came whether in this life or the next she knew it would be magical.


This moment came to me one morning as I woke up to a new day. Is it wrong to feel things so strong about a mysterious stranger? Who is he and what will she do when the day comes that they actually meet? I cherish these moments that come to me. I grab hold of them and relive them in my mind and heart until the characters come to life and tell me about their lives, their loves and what has connected them. Sometimes the obstacles that keep them apart are simple or just a matter of miles. But the ones who are separated by time and space have the deepest connections and the most passionate stories to tell. They are kindred souls searching for each other and when they come together, it truly is magical.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home