Monday, February 04, 2008

Weekend Distractions

My writing for the weekend was a bust, which I suspected it might be. A distraction that I couldn't put out of my mind kept me from doing much on Saturday, but I did manage to put together some notes and suggestions for the next chapter.

I had previously planned to visit my parents on Sunday to help them with my 2 year old nephew they were babysitting over the weekend. He is such a joy! He was sitting in front of my mother's book case pulling his favorite paperbacks off the shelf. He searches the book until he finds the author's picture on the inside back cover, holds it up for all to see and says, "Stevie". He is one of the next generation readers for author Stephen King. For now he is happier hearing the words from his children's books.

Then to top off the weekend, our greyhound India had to be rushed to the hospital late last night. We were worried she had bloat, but it ended up being pancreatitis. She is now being cared for in the animal hospital and we hope for a full recovery.

I'm so hoping this week will be better.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home